Lemont, IL 60515 US
The Project Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing and executing project front end loading and project design engineering including option selection, scope development, change control, cost estimating, cost control, and scheduling development and compliance for all assigned projects. The Project Engineer shall also be responsible for providing technical support during construction and commissioning / startup of the project to ensure correct installation.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or related field with a minimum of 8 years of job related experience.
- Must exhibit a good knowledge of commonly used industry engineering standards, practices and procedures specific to the oil refining process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Must have valid driver's license
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. To obtain more information on the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), please visit the Transportation Security Adminstration's website: https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic.