Project Engineer, Electrical
Houston, TX 77506 US
Project Engineer – Electrical Engineer
- HSE Management-Visibly support Worley One-Way Program and maintain HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Client Relationships- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships and resolve project issues as required with the client.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within Worley' total scope.
- Scope Management - Ensure compliance with WPMP.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process.
- Cost Control - Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- Quality Management - Contribute to supporting and complying with Worley policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Team Management - Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Communications Management - Effective communication with the design team and third parties. Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Risk Management - Monitor the closure of all identified risks in the risk register and proactively search for other areas in the project which may be a risk in the future.
- Design Management - Set clear objectives to the design team and manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client's requirements and applicable regulations and codes.
- Procurement/Subcontracts Management - Assist as required the procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
- A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent required.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status preferred.
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group.