Project Controls Estimator
Lemont, IL 60439 US
Serve as a key member of the project team to develop and renew project cost estimates.
- Develop / review capital project cost estimates as a key member of the project team
- Develop capital project cost estimates in accordance with Corporate Procedure using primarily Aspentech’s estimating software.
- Work with engineering and construction to ensure that all required inputs are identified, complete and inputted correctly.
- Serve as a key reviewer to ensure accuracy and compliance with corporate procedures and Lemont’s estimating guidelines for estimates performed by outside resources.
- Develop estimates to support project change requests after final funding as required.
- Review and maintain software parameters (rates, productivities, standard percentages, etc.) and provide adjustment recommendations based on actuals incurred if warranted.
- Attend / participate in estimate kick-off and estimate review team meetings
- Maintain a status report of all estimates in progress or pending
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 8 years of mechanical experience (supervising or working with tools) in industrial or refining environment required (10 years preferred)
- MS Office Suite
- Valid Driver's License
- The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC card: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/